This is a little too crazy. I am still trying to wake myself up from the dream.
After getting the nomination for “One Lovely Blog” award by Diana, I found myself getting nominated for Liebster award by SkinnyandSingle. Trust me, it’s all getting too good to be true. I’m kind of at the point where I can’t find words to say other than “THANK YOU!”. And then dance like a cutie.
Like all other awards, we have work to do/rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Answer the questions the award giver asked
- List 11 facts about yourself
- List your nominees
I guess the rules to the game are pretty much the same. So let me get to work here:
#1 Thank the person who nominated you for the award
Big hugs go to SkinnyandSingle! I can’t say enough thanks here to express how much I appreciate being in your list of nominations. This is the second award I’ve gotten, and you can be (very) sure that I am (absolutely) thrilled.
Also, it’s your third award, if I’m not wrong. You’re awesome!
#2 Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
#3 List 11 facts about yourself
- I’m afraid of cockroaches, but I dare not show it in front of my wife because she’s even more afraid of them than I am.
- I hate non-geomancer talking about geomancy in front of me. You’re talking to an expert, mind you!
- It’s a fact that I’ve been into fights and got called into the Police Headquaters when I was younger. And learning martial arts when I was a kid wasn’t a joke.
- I hated the days when I couldn’t write well. A cup of to-hell-with-mindblock, anyone?
- I have many things to write, but too little time.
- I love coffee.
- I love to workout, but I have pretty poor stamina.
- I hope that I can have enough sleep one day (thanks to my little one!)
- I’m still using an outdated Macbook White I bought 4 years ago.
- I think I’m a pretty fun guy to be with.
- I’ve been betrayed by friends many times in my life.
#4 Answer the questions given by the award giver
- If you could make one piece of clothing illegal, what would it be? – Turtle neck. I think wearing something that suffocates is crazy.
- If you could travel anywhere, for free, where would you go? And why? – Spain. That’s where my wife wanna go. (such a henpeck)
- If the bank made a mistake, and put sixty thousand dollars in your account, what would you do? – Withdraw it and go back to the bank and deposit it back again. Screw their minds a little.
- What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana? – I’m in Singapore. Damn! Any amount above 500 gm and I’m going to the platform with the hangman noose.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? – When I got to go with my father to his workplace.
- What did you want to be when you grew up, and what do you do instead? – I thought being a police officer was cool. But now, I’m writing blogs and books and checking out homes.
- What happened on the best workday you’ve ever had? – I got many calls in a day from different clients telling me that their lives improved after my geomancy consultation.
- What was your favorite thing that your mother used to cook for you? – Ribs. Chinese cuisine.
- Do you believe in soul mates or love at first sight? – Nah. I’ve been disappointed many times by the opening of their mouths. I learnt to observe and listen before deciding to “fall in love”. And soul mates? Don’t be silly. 😛
- If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? – To study harder. Man I could have gotten many things done if I did.
- Are you married? And if so, describe your proposal. – Yes, and it was like, “hey, you wanna marry? Let’s go.”
#5 List your nominees (in no particular order)
- Mia Bentley, I have you in the list again!
- Diana, I will not forget you, buddy.
- TheCrazyBagLady, thank you for always reading my blog.
- Jessica my friend, your blog is doing better everyday. Well done!
- Marilyn, I’ve not forgotten you this time.
- Priyanka, there are 2 more coming for you.
- John, I hope you’ll come back to my blog for more laughs.
- Melissa, you’re in. *P.S: I like your eyes in your gravatar.
- Shivansh, thank you for always checking out my blog.
- Trixi, I’ve just crossed the 30 line, and I feel you. *sobs. Also, thank you for always taking time to read my blog.
- Sarah, I love your poems.
- Ivy, I know you already have many awards in your collections, but one more from me won’t hurt.
- Kitt, thank you for following my twitter, and you are indeed an inspiring blogger.
- MFSWinter, I promise to write stories of happier endings next time.
- Margarita, you’re still on my list, my friend.
- KraftedKhaos, Back in my days, we don’t have awards like this. 😉
- Cindy, I know you have this also, but can I give it to you too?
- Florence, I hope you’ll accept this.
- Christy, I want you to have it too.
Okay, done now. Here you go, 11 fun facts about Andy Lawson, the answers to the questions, and the nominees.
The links are above for you to check out the awesome bloggers from my community. If you haven’t got to follow each other in the list above already, time to do so. Because everyone is truly amazing to be missed.
On a serious note, I understand that some of my nominees prefer not to be involved in this award cycle, and hence I’m going to leave it to them to do whatever they want. Display it, spread it, or share it. Ergo, everyone has a choice to go by the rules, or break it ( as a matter of fact, I didn’t break the rules. I tweaked 😛 ). And the questions to ask…hmm…let’s use back those that I’ve answered.
That’s all, my friends. Oh, and lastly…
Andy Lawson is the average man on the street that you’ll not even trouble yourself looking at him if he passes by you. He’s sensitive to bullshit, and he hates mediocrity in most people.
He is the author of his self-published book: Facts and Fiction of Fengshui: Facts that Masters are NOT Telling You.
He doesn’t have Facebook or Twitter, because he hates to be associated with people who tend to be passive-aggressive online, but he does have a very limited set of vocabularies, terrible grammar, a twisted mind that makes himself God in his own twisted world and an ability to communicate with people who wish to be his friend.